Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to drop in and show my bush but saw all these car posts. Nice stuff....oh and a bush shit

excuse the slight burn, the apprentice that is growing the F1 lot of females got a little excited with Tiger Bloom in early flower..still taking it though and filling out.

ALF#5 F1

full

full

Just want to drop in and show my bush but saw all these car posts. Nice stuff....oh and a bush shit

excuse the slight burn, the apprentice that is growing the F1 lot of females got a little excited with Tiger Bloom in early flower..still taking it though and filling out.

ALF#5 F1

full

full
Whoaaaaa FD!! That's an awesome plant!!

Whoaaaaa FD!! That's an awesome plant!!
Thank you sir, she is an F1 recent cross I made. She got a little burnt in the process as the person growing some of the females is still learning. I'm teaching her to grow as she loves botany as much as I do. I grow the males right now and shes growing the females.

This is one of the stunners of the group that I decided to pollinate and then there is this female....

full

Both of these plants will carry the pollen from the colored male shown here....

full

Thank you sir, she is an F1 recent cross I made. She got a little burnt in the process as the person growing some of the females is still learning. I'm teaching her to grow as she loves botany as much as I do. I grow the males right now and shes growing the females.

This is one of the stunners of the group that I decided to pollinate and then there is this female....

full

Both of these plants will carry the pollen from the colored male shown here....

full
Very nice , the fem looks uniform and perfect,,add some color( or not) ..bam!! Home run!!

6 Dinafem Fruit Auto's under a 300W Northern Grow Lights DIY LED COB kit.
dscn3611-jpg.700696

Some light defoliation and some LST, has opened them up & and is letting the light in.:eyebrows::naughtystep::cools: bend over and let the light in!
dscn3617-jpg.700700

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#showusyourbushes[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back