Status
Not open for further replies.
its a vape on a bong Merdawk.
hey peeps :pass:
busy today trailanimal lots o tracks.
i made some coconut oil 200g with 20g of buds.im trying to find some info on dosing,like how to estimate how many milligrams per serving.
:pighug:

what is that thing? a scope??
That there @Merdawk is a "Focusvape" vaporizer that pop is using with his bong.
I too like to use my vapes with a bong.
DSCN3337.JPG

Grasshopper vaporizer with a oil rig recycler.
DSCN2868 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Vape Exhale Cloud Evo & Blaze 8 arm perc & glycerine cooling spiral bong!
Which reminds me, time for a vape!!
can-t-we-all-just-get-a-bong.png
images

seems cannabis related business is even more greedy than the average business.

If the article I read the other day is accurate, the whole industry is in for a shake out. It was a stock related article that touched on the commodities market. and how market driven pricing will effect the, so far, windfall taxes. States that based tax on the product volume sold, regardless of price will continue to win. States that based the tax on the dollar volume will lose big as prices are predicted to level out at about $50.00 per pound wholesale once market influence replaces the novelty influence.
:smokeout:.​

its a vape on a bong Merdawk.
hey peeps :pass:
busy today trailanimal lots o tracks.
i made some coconut oil 200g with 20g of buds.im trying to find some info on dosing,like how to estimate how many milligrams per serving.
sounds stout archie
maybe start with 250 micrograms, doseage of LSD when lsd was lsd, lol

yep i got this the other day
View attachment 700596
only played about with it a few times,unlike a vape pen with pg etc. this has no cloud so you think its not working.5mins after vaping you realize it did work.im at 375f now above 390 its not nice.
£18 seems a bargain even if i lose it when out and about.
Cool! I've never used that one, but you should get vapor you can see from it, I think. The juice is wonderful, but I'm still playing with it, only made it once. Now I want to make it stronger!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back