Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis true the one and only myth buster, DIY guru and all round clever sod pop22, is with us tomorrow for darn fine grillin :pighug:
OK so who's for a darn good read and maybe add a little to Frankensteins Lab yourself ,I know pop22 will appreciate it.
Also in order so we can ask him some fine questions, having a look at pop22's work , will help you ask him some questions!
If you haven't been the The Lab before, then you in for a treat, it is the best section of the forum you have never visited.
So don't delay have a look today.
Here is a link to see what all the Buzz is about, after all if he wasn't interesting, we wouldn't be interviewing him!!!:vibe:
The Lab - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/the-lab.249/

:growing:
HalloweenMadLabDesk.gif~c200
scientist-lab-coat-animated.gif
HalloweenMadLabDesk.gif~c200
:growing:
Auto Warriors Interview pop22
Tomorrow @6PM GMT
In Live Stoners

don't delay
have a look today
cheers arty

Hey Trail don't forget to put links in to the forums using the link icon View attachment 706629
I fixed the earth.nullschool link for ya , so just a heads up for next time brother!:pass:

Oh btw I also :slap: slapped you for your poster, nice one!:cool1::d5::thumbsup::woohoo1:
thanks arty, never done that, I'll do

SWUK got the winds yesterday but generally not too bad rain wise.

Today has been pretty quiet down here.

So I'll post a couple of update pics for ya, and show you what going on in my cab.

DSCN3723.JPG
DSCN3722.JPG
DSCN3717.JPG

[HASHTAG]#showusyerbushes[/HASHTAG]

:pass:

Hey Trail don't forget to put links in to the forums using the link icon View attachment 706629
I fixed the earth.nullschool link for ya , so just a heads up for next time brother!:pass:

Oh btw I also :slap: slapped you for your poster, nice one!:cool1::d5::thumbsup::woohoo1:
thanks arty!, the link you posted, can't open, must be my biorhythms, lol

LIVE STONER INTERVIEW Fri Feb 24, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern, 12 Central, 11am Mountain, 10 Pacific, 9 AlaskanView attachment 706603
the Inventive One, our very own Jump Start the Imagination Guy...POP22
This what I call making a poster on the fly!
Something that is quickly made and has everything you need to know in it!
Your a natural!
It shows the times UK & US, gives the date, says who we are interviewing and has a cool picture!
That my friend is a poster lol top marks buddy!:d5::bighug::pass::vibe::worship::smokeout::thumbsup::cooldance::woohoo1::coffee::yay::cheers::cool1:

This what I call making a poster on the fly!
Something that is quickly made and has everything you need to know in it!
Your a natural!
It shows the times UK & US, gives the date, says who we are interviewing and has a cool picture!
That my friend is a poster lol top marks buddy!:d5::bighug::pass::vibe::worship::smokeout::thumbsup::cooldance::woohoo1::coffee::yay::cheers::cool1:
thanks bro!

that one opens right up for me, thanks @arty zan for teaching me, slowly learning the computer
Never a problem brother.:d5::smoking:
If you need to know how to do anything on your pc, especially if it is to do something in the forum.:cheers:
As your a AW member, Budelee and myself as, AW Team Leaders, will show you how to do everything you need to do, for all the different aspects of AW.
We are here for ya brother!:headbang::pighug:
:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back