Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again!, after spending last Interview trying to tag and getting nowhere, that will be next, I'll seek advice before hand
Sure thing buddy I do it manually but I think stepside has other ways, we'll get you sorted, anything you need , you got it!

I avoid telling people to check their trichs because I am finding that Auto Trichs can mature unevenly, especially compared to photos.
Have you ever noticed this? Or am I cray cray ?

On a photo plant, Amber trichs on the main = amber trichs on the Satellites , where my Autos can have Amber Trichs on the Main but clear and cloudy on the Satellites. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me ? :weed::peace::weed:

Decided to grow a different veggie in the livingroom, so I planted some Bull's Blood beets! They're doing well couple more weeks and they are dinner!

Bullsblood beets.jpg

Some Photos appear to do that also, though I think its more likely lighting and/or hormones. Makes a case for harvesting tops and go back later for the rest!

I avoid telling people to check their trichs because I am finding that Auto Trichs can mature unevenly, especially compared to photos.
Have you ever noticed this? Or am I cray cray ?

On a photo plant, Amber trichs on the main = amber trichs on the Satellites , where my Autos can have Amber Trichs on the Main but clear and cloudy on the Satellites. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me ? :weed::peace::weed:

Some Photos appear to do that also, though I think its more likely lighting and/or hormones. Makes a case for harvesting tops and go back later for the rest!
cheers 22! Not crazy, I look for no white hair, no new flower growth, all milky, bout all the time I have, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back