Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE STONER INTERVIEW Fri Feb 24, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern, 12 Central, 11am Mountain, 1o Pacific, 9 Alaskan
P1030963 (1).JPG

the Inventive one, our very own Jump Start the Imagine Guy...POP22

you guys ever check out.....earth.nullschool.net.....shows the wind and weather over the earth's oceans, rotate the globe around and see what's building over the oceans, it's fun, looks like @Slowmo is having some hard stuff too

yep ,,, we are having the remains of "Doris" atm ... 15-20 cm of snow predicted :pass: alll the more reason to cuddle up with a good jay

Evening live stoners! Our own pop22 getting interviewed tomorrow evenin. Should be a good one!
Tis true the one and only myth buster, DIY guru and all round clever sod pop22, is with us tomorrow for darn fine grillin :pighug:
OK so who's for a darn good read and maybe add a little to Frankensteins Lab yourself ,I know pop22 will appreciate it.
Also in order so we can ask him some fine questions, having a look at pop22's work , will help you ask him some questions!
If you haven't been the The Lab before, then you in for a treat, it is the best section of the forum you have never visited.
So don't delay have a look today.
Here is a link to see what all the Buzz is about, after all if he wasn't interesting, we wouldn't be interviewing him!!!:vibe:
The Lab - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/the-lab.249/

:growing:
HalloweenMadLabDesk.gif~c200
scientist-lab-coat-animated.gif
HalloweenMadLabDesk.gif~c200
:growing:
Auto Warriors Interview pop22
Tomorrow @6PM GMT
In Live Stoners

you guys ever check out.....earth.nullschool.net.....shows the wind and weather over the earth's oceans, rotate the globe around and see what's building over the oceans, it's fun, looks like @Slowmo is having some hard stuff too
Hey Trail don't forget to put links in to the forums using the link icon
upload_2017-2-23_20-40-10.png

I fixed the earth.nullschool link for ya , so just a heads up for next time brother!:pass:

Oh btw I also :slap: slapped you for your poster, nice one!:cool1::d5::thumbsup::woohoo1:

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-23_20-39-41.png
    upload_2017-2-23_20-39-41.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back