Status
Not open for further replies.
That I do not have. I will start all of my outdoor plants in the tent, undecided on when to put them outside but I'm thinking the middle of June depending on weather. Any word on the cob engines?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
no, i'm gonna email, see if it's going to show in time

I'd be trying to cancel it and order the parts to build single units, but that's just me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
if need be I'll order parts for the light, I already have the driver, worst case . I have two 50w cobs, lol, and I have the 25w led grow light I can start the grow with

It looks like there are a number of DNS servers that the IP address is not propagated to at this time. Looks like an io address change, do we know if the owner is not in personal problems? It looks like they have some tracking code hidden now in their website code which makes me worried there was a take over and possible investigation going on. I'm sticking clear, they use tucows for their registrar info but their DNS contact info wasn't updated since 2015. Just something fishy. Not trying to scare people but makes you wonder. That's why these places need pgp keys and canaries for their users safety.
That's for the single seed centre

that's exactly my line of thought. It appears as if someone started the site back up as a trap. Without any way to confirm, I am not using it anymore. The site now very prominently displays shipping to US 50 states. It's all fishy, no matter what angle you look from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back