Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately no, I was hoping someone would come along with higher level knowledge. My grow partner told me, he has been to a few forums where they were talking about it. When I went to the page this morning, it is still there, but all the graphics and the entire page has been reworked. It's like a whole nother company wrote the page.

edit: I'm not the only one to notice, here: www.autoflower.org/threads/whats-going-on-with-the-single-seed-center.57889/
Yeah I noticed that but one as nothing from any public filings. Makes me wonder if it's an opsec update. I'm going to investigate some things such as last DNS update

Wooooo! Good buy! Yes, when I first used mine, I was totally surprised! Amazing for the price!
It is a good buy . Id rank it up there with the Pax , Solo and DaVinci ascent . :thumbsup:

It looks like there are a number of DNS servers that the IP address is not propagated to at this time. Looks like an io address change, do we know if the owner is not in personal problems? It looks like they have some tracking code hidden now in their website code which makes me worried there was a take over and possible investigation going on. I'm sticking clear, they use tucows for their registrar info but their DNS contact info wasn't updated since 2015. Just something fishy. Not trying to scare people but makes you wonder. That's why these places need pgp keys and canaries for their users safety.
That's for the single seed centre

Decided it was time to get a tabletop vape. So after much research and reading reviews, I decided on the HerbalAire Lite. I have no interesting in using bags so I went with the basic model that doesn't offer that feature. I'll post a review after I get it!

s599715827640600789_p34_i1_w1280.jpeg

And I've learned my lesson, I'm only buying direct form the manufacturer now. All those retail websites are thieves. Everyone of them advertises "sale" prices that are the same or sometimes even MORE than the maker's price! Buyer beware!

I agree, container size can affect the start of flower. One example I saw it in was with Auto Ultimate. In a three gallon pot, it flowered in 27 days. In a 20 gallon pot it took 41 days! My theory is the plants can sense that they have reached the limit of root growth. If roots can no longer expand at a predetermined rate, its times to shift into flower. Even a 1 gallon vs 3 gallon will show a few days difference often. I wonder if there is any scientific information on this phenomenon out there?

BEAUTIFUL plants!

Wanted to share what container size does to auto's i know that this may seem crazy but i think that roots have a lot to do with what triggers flower, not sex, but flower.

The following plants are F1 cross known as ALF#5, same seed batch as well as same day age. Only difference was that i transplanted the one at sex into a .5 gal container. The other was left to watch the roots and see if it indeed would flower before the sister, and it did.

Day 45 here for both

full

full

This plant was the control plant left in the cup and is the exact same day age as the one above

full

Decided it was time to get a tabletop vape. So after much research and reading reviews, I decided on the HerbalAire Lite. I have no interesting in using bags so I went with the basic model that doesn't offer that feature. I'll post a review after I get it!

View attachment 705359

And I've learned my lesson, I'm only buying direct form the manufacturer now. All those retail websites are thieves. Everyone of them advertises "sale" prices that are the same or sometimes even MORE than the maker's price! Buyer beware!
Seems like a pretty good deal if it works well, definitely cheaper than the volcano my in-laws have.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't know if the pic is still around but Stunted split a plant down the middle from top to bottom................and grew it out successfully!!!!

I just heard single seed just got shut down. Whatever web site is up there now has changed a lot. I would not trust them right now If I were living in an illegal state. FYI...

So I found my Amnesia plants limit for low stress.... I split the top right down the middle.

Dammit!

:face::face::face::face::face::face::face::face:
:yellowcard::face::face::face::face::face::face:

So I whipped out a busted rubber band and tied that thing tighter than a face lift. Grafting style. I wanted to put neosporin and a pink panther band aid, but it seemed a bit much....
:cool1::greenthumb:

It appears to have worked, I saved my Kolas. . She is still green this morning ! Ohhh the joys of closet growing. It seem like an uphill battle. If I lose even one plant me and my buddy both run out of meds. I hate this illegal state BS, it's a damn plant. I shouldn't run out of meds from an easy mistake like this one

Save the KOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, container size can affect the start of flower. One example I saw it in was with Auto Ultimate. In a three gallon pot, it flowered in 27 days. In a 20 gallon pot it took 41 days! My theory is the plants can sense that they have reached the limit of root growth. If roots can no longer expand at a predetermined rate, its times to shift into flower. Even a 1 gallon vs 3 gallon will show a few days difference often. I wonder if there is any scientific information on this phenomenon out there?

BEAUTIFUL plants!
Hmmm I using 5 liter pots maybe that why my plants start of so slow and take their own sweet time to finish .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back