Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate! Glad to be here. Going for the chop on my first grow today, I'll take lots of pics and post em up for feedback. Month or so break (to keep the mrs happy, who has been ever so patient) then on to some autos
Awesome post those pictures here for us to see and welcome to AFN brother

I just heard single seed just got shut down. Whatever web site is up there now has changed a lot. I would not trust them right now If I were living in an illegal state. FYI...

So I found my Amnesia plants limit for low stress.... I split the top right down the middle.

Dammit!

:face::face::face::face::face::face::face::face:
:yellowcard::face::face::face::face::face::face:

So I whipped out a busted rubber band and tied that thing tighter than a face lift. Grafting style. I wanted to put neosporin and a pink panther band aid, but it seemed a bit much....
:cool1::greenthumb:

It appears to have worked, I saved my Kolas. . She is still green this morning ! Ohhh the joys of closet growing. It seem like an uphill battle. If I lose even one plant me and my buddy both run out of meds. I hate this illegal state BS, it's a damn plant. I shouldn't run out of meds from an easy mistake like this one

Save the KOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just heard single seed just got shut down. Whatever web site is up there now has changed a lot. I would not trust them right now If I were living in an illegal state. FYI...

So I found my Amnesia plants limit for low stress.... I split the top right down the middle.

Dammit!

:face::face::face::face::face::face::face::face:
:yellowcard::face::face::face::face::face::face:

So I whipped out a busted rubber band and tied that thing tighter than a face lift. Grafting style. I wanted to put neosporin and a pink panther band aid, but it seemed a bit much....
:cool1::greenthumb:

It appears to have worked, I saved my Kolas. . She is still green this morning ! Ohhh the joys of closet growing. It seem like an uphill battle. If I lose even one plant me and my buddy both run out of meds. I hate this illegal state BS, it's a damn plant. I shouldn't run out of meds from an easy mistake like this one

Save the KOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give a source for the info? Not that I don't believe you but just like to read why.

Welcome @Noons !

Can you give a source for the info? Not that I don't believe you but just like to read why.

Welcome @Noons !

unfortunately no, I was hoping someone would come along with higher level knowledge. My grow partner told me, he has been to a few forums where they were talking about it. When I went to the page this morning, it is still there, but all the graphics and the entire page has been reworked. It's like a whole nother company wrote the page.

edit: I'm not the only one to notice, here: www.autoflower.org/threads/whats-going-on-with-the-single-seed-center.57889/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back