Status
Not open for further replies.
The Volcano is an awesome vape, no question really. I just don't like vaping from a bag, I've used one, the vapor is great for sure! Mine will be permanently connected to my bong, I love vaping through an ice cold bong!

Seems like a pretty good deal if it works well, definitely cheaper than the volcano my in-laws have.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Volcano is an awesome vape, no question really. I just don't like vaping from a bag, I've used one, the vapor is great for sure! Mine will be permanently connected to my bong, I love vaping through an ice cold bong!
I really feel like I'm missing something by not vaping through a bong.

My lady and I love it! And those little Focus vapes work pretty well with a bong! Amazing from a device no bigger than a medium cigar! Now We're greedy and want to see if we can get big hits this way lol!

I really feel like I'm missing something by not vaping through a bong.

besides, using the Focus with the bong is hard on it, poor little thing gets hot after 3 or 4 hits each lol! I'm getting a desktop so as to not kill my Focusvape!

My lady and I love it! And those little Focus vapes work pretty well with a bong! Amazing from a device no bigger than a medium cigar! Now We're greedy and want to see if we can get big hits this way lol!
I will be waiting patiently for your thoughts on it when it comes.

@1939bear If you buy spare batteries, DON'T use cheap generic onces, they can ruin your vape! Almost ruined my pro with a questionable battery. Sony and LG batteries are the most counterfeited. Only buy from reputable dealers preferable in your own country so you have recourse. Don't pay $15 a battery either though...lol!

Here is what lengths counterfeiters will go to to cheat you, put a smaller batter inside a bigger one!!! Stay away from Ultrafire batteri

ultrafire-fake.jpg

Here is what lengths counterfeiters will go to to cheat you, put a smaller batter inside a bigger one!!! Stay away from Ultrafire batteri

View attachment 705374
Omg! Did you instantly notice a weight difference? And let me guess, it was supposedly 9800mah? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back