Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is a great deal of fun and interest but the hardest part of the internet is finding the really good jewels of research and knowledge on line. I still find it useful from time to time to run to the old brick library (we have a couple of good ones within 30 minutes drive) and sit down and spend an afternoon filling in the blanks. Once a year or so I try to get down to the University (4 hours drive) and fill in the hard blanks I cannot find here. If the library does not have it the Horticulture building is just a half mile away. You guys have me wanting to go down and talk again. Thanks for that.

Brain beginning to work again. Trog need coffee and foode.

Hey brother, I make neutral spirits mainly, but some whiskey and rum for others I just drink the clean neutral myself.
I find that very cool. How come you don't drink rum and whiskey? Man I would really feel accomplished if I grew my own weed and distilled my own spirits and made tincture with the two.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was lucky to catch the Alaska bug when I was young enough to act on it. Ma nature does the rest!
I cannot help but think about all those moments captured in my mind of the back country with the wind in my face, the wilderness and my incredible love of those moments.

You call that tuesday. If you sleep in 100 cu ft hut with heat you are living the dream. Don't take it for granted brother. The rest of us long for a week in the woods.

I find that very cool. How come you don't drink rum and whiskey? Man I would really feel accomplished if I grew my own weed and distilled my own spirits and made tincture with the two.

Frankly, making really good rum and whiskey is difficult. What I make just isn't up to my liking. It's not bad but the neutral treats me right.

I cannot help but think about all those moments captured in my mind of the back country with the wind in my face, the wilderness and my incredible love of those moments.

You call that tuesday. If you sleep in 100 cu ft hut with heat you are living the dream. Don't take it for granted brother. The rest of us long for a week in the woods.
I know it brother, and it's not just the view. Yea the house is small, and kind of primitive. Your nice beach cabin getaway. Really though it doesn't take a million acres of ocean and trees, peace can be found close to home too.

Frankly, making really good rum and whiskey is difficult. What I make just isn't up to my liking. It's not bad but the neutral treats me right.
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for answering my questions, I'm fascinated with that way of life.

Also, I can make neutral that's much better than anything you (I) can buy. With the right gear it's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back