Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally like to out people or embarrass them but that @BigSm0 is a great guy and I can't see any other way than to call him out on it. This is the way ALL small business start ups should operate. At this pace he wont be small potatoes for long. I won't elaborate but if you ever deal with him you will know what I mean. I would let him sit with my kids and that is a rare offering (no it's not. Stop lying pud. you are constantly trying to pawn those carbon based mobile sacks outside the Piggly Wiggly) and not spoken lightly.

You are amazing.

AFN should have a Service badge for those that make this site stand up on it's back legs and run.

Pollen count is roughly 2000. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the worst part of the year for my former wife. Good.

Shame on me. But she left me over Cannabis. Well that was the part of the iceberg she could see...

Kind of frosty last night, but it looks like a nice spring day coming up
P_20170411_080453.jpg

It's like I was watching a home movie of my 7 years of college. Wonder out of the bed room and - well, yo ucovered it.

Haha yes!! My favorite foggy college memory was freshman year president's weekend. Hit up the hardware store, gather up some PVC and we ended up making a 77" bong. Top bunk only!! Tuba mouthpiece for the bowl. It was named WATER because that's the only thing you could say after a hit, what a harsh bitch! So much fun!!:d5:

+1 on this
I don't normally like to out people or embarrass them but that @BigSm0 is a great guy and I can't see any other way than to call him out on it. This is the way ALL small business start ups should operate. At this pace he wont be small potatoes for long. I won't elaborate but if you ever deal with him you will know what I mean. I would let him sit with my kids and that is a rare offering (no it's not. Stop lying pud. you are constantly trying to pawn those carbon based mobile sacks outside the Piggly Wiggly) and not spoken lightly.

You are amazing.

AFN should have a Service badge for those that make this site stand up on it's back legs and run.

Kind of frosty last night, but it looks like a nice spring day coming up
View attachment 732026
That is the view from your window? Are you SERIOUS! Do you need a live in grower and general slave? No wait, you have not heard my qualifications yet. Sleep till noon, eat all yer vittles, pet yer dogs, smoke yer weed...oh wait. I see why it is no now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back