Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaddupp stoners! I see the usual suspects lurking around, bear, DM, green, step!
Howdy ladies :bighug:

So me and bomb seeds consummated our love early this morning..... took the test annnd.. happy to announce that we are expecting!! :yay:Think we'll call this little one THC bomb :crying:
View attachment 732005
Mornin'... Hope you get a biggun

Yo, greetings all...
Dropped my AK47 into the ground for the 2 litre compo... waiting for her head to pop
my two Auto NL are taking their time.

Ok.

So you're seeing the balls, right? But they're pointed in the ones remaining. But the one I plucked looks EXACTLY like it's daddy's balls when they first dropped. One just went saggy and within 2 days, had popped open. Now, these have only appeared between yesterday morning and today.

I'll keep a solid eye on this one (which just reads as twisted... staring at plant balls...).

Ok. So that is the first one I've seen yet. None of the others are showing anything today. But that could change in a matter of hours. It's daddy showed fast, well before the females. This is the first one to show anything...

Ok.

So you're seeing the balls, right? But they're pointed in the ones remaining. But the one I plucked looks EXACTLY like it's daddy's balls when they first dropped. One just went saggy and within 2 days, had popped open. Now, these have only appeared between yesterday morning and today.

I'll keep a solid eye on this one (which just reads as twisted... staring at plant balls...).

If it is female there will be two (and only 2) hairs popping out of a single organ per node. they are usually pointy. Balls come in bundles or singles, and will open up to present the male anatomy. The are shaped like an umbrella when open.

What's up Aussie? Where did you get those? I like the packaging, better than a zip bag with sharpie hand written on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Not a great deal brother, taking it easy for the last night of work, it's Easter holidays tomorrow yay!!
And these babies came from bonza seeds, in Aus we can't buy from the breeders like most of you guys so bonza comes through with the goods all the time, they always come in something different this package was hidden in a coffee cup hahah

Apparently Portland has a pot hole problem
received_10210061210101750.jpeg

Not a great deal brother, taking it easy for the last night of work, it's Easter holidays tomorrow yay!!
And these babies came from bonza seeds, in Aus we can't buy from the breeders like most of you guys so bonza comes through with the goods all the time, they always come in something different this package was hidden in a coffee cup hahah
That's cool, I've heard a lot of good things about bonza. Time to go shopping lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back