Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaddupp stoners! I see the usual suspects lurking around, bear, DM, green, step!
Howdy ladies :bighug:

So me and bomb seeds consummated our love early this morning..... took the test annnd.. happy to announce that we are expecting!! :yay:Think we'll call this little one THC bomb :crying:
IMG_2204.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2203.JPG
    IMG_2203.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 50
Whaddupp stoners! I see the usual suspects lurking around, bear, DM, green, step!

So me and bomb seeds consummated our love early this morning..... took the test annnd.. happy to announce that we are expecting!! :yay:Think we'll call this little one THC bomb :crying:
View attachment 732005
What's up Aussie? Where did you get those? I like the packaging, better than a zip bag with sharpie hand written on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OK! So... Question time, feel free to chime in!

Male, or female? The single bit I plucked off was dangling, which isn't a trait I've seen infemale flowers, so I plucked it off. The other 2 pictures are of the same node on the same plant. Chime in, please!

IMG_20170411_091104.png

IMG_20170411_091227.png

IMG_20170411_091304.png

View attachment 732005
Hey Aussie whats shaking . :d5:

Okay man. we gotta compare notes. I have my first hermie also.

came on after a light burn, and removal from a tent to a grow room.

I got the first flush of about 15 balls, and flowers off of it, trimmed the burned buds off.
Every other day I got new balls on lower branches, and cut them off.
Found a few here and there on the branches that were light burned.
I have not seen any for 4 or 5 days though, and no bananas that I can identify.

It seems that if there was already a female flower at a node, it stayed female, but new nodes went male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back