Status
Not open for further replies.
Was browsing an unnamed forum that says they cater to stoners... Every last thread someone was being mean to someone else. I'm so glad I found this place

SAME. Every place I went to check out, EVERYONE was a master at EVERYTHING and no matter who you were, you were wrong.

Here, I KNOW I'm noob at autos, but no one has sent me scathing messages or hate about it. They've given me advice. :D

SAME. Every place I went to check out, EVERYONE was a master at EVERYTHING and no matter who you were, you were wrong.

Here, I KNOW I'm noob at autos, but no one has sent me scathing messages or hate about it. They've given me advice. :D
These guys and gals are amazing here. And you've come to one of the best places period. Cannabis or not,i would stay here even if I didn't grow. I knew nothing period and @pop22 took me under his belt and I was able to go from horrible to really good grows and he was able to give me good suggestions if what to use that's easy on my body because of my major life limiting disabilities. This place is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back