Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of lizards...was reading a little on a new species of geco that sheds it's scales super ease to evade capture and then can regrow them in just a couple weeks. Neat stuff...

Geckolepis megalepis:
1024px-Geckolepis_megalepis.png

Speaking of lizards...was reading a little on a new species of geco that sheds it's scales super ease to evade capture and then can regrow them in just a couple weeks. Neat stuff...

Geckolepis megalepis:
1024px-Geckolepis_megalepis.png
That's pretty wild! One of the things I miss about Texas was all the geckos sticking to the windows at night. :coffee:
My Missus though they were gross, but I really liked the little guys.

Good afternoon Stoners. Not reading back so I hope I'm not busting into an interview,commercial, or great lecture. If so mod just pull and I'll do it later.
I've been waiting for my first autoherm to show up some day and this could be it. Next node down is a possible pod forming. Could sprout pistils , but the first calyx I've seen that appears to have a stem. Is there an advantage to letting it run its course in isolation.
full

Good afternoon Stoners. Not reading back so I hope I'm not busting into an interview,commercial, or great lecture. If so mod just pull and I'll do it later.
I've been waiting for my first autoherm to show up some day and this could be it. Next node down is a possible pod forming. Could sprout pistils , but the first calyx I've seen that appears to have a stem. Is there an advantage to letting it run its course in isolation.
full
I'd remove that "ball" and see if the plant keeps throwing them

anyone know how to change email address on AFN?
Yes, at least on mobile.
Click your username, go to contact details, change email address, enter password, then click save changes. I think you need to then confirm your email address through an automated email from the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back