Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morin Stoners. Last night I showed a possible herm. It finally showed pistils out of the weird looking calyx. If it is one thing I've learned about autos is that they don't always follow set rules. Trying to anticipate often leads to surprises. I have watched pistils emerge from bumps that turned into calyxes, calyxes that grew then sprouted pistils, weird like last night that turned normal.,. The strangest was the one where pistils grew out of the smooth stem wall, then the full grown calyx followed them out. I like surprises so its all good.
:pass:

Good Morin Stoners. Last night I showed a possible herm. It finally showed pistils out of the weird looking calyx. If it is one thing I've learned about autos is that they don't always follow set rules. Trying to anticipate often leads to surprises. I have watched pistils emerge from bumps that turned into calyxes, calyxes that grew then sprouted pistils, weird like last night that turned normal.,. The strangest was the one where pistils grew out of the smooth stem wall, then the full grown calyx followed them out. I like surprises so its all good.

good, so it's not just me ..:pass:

I got my truck back yesterday, new crate engine, some new chrome, and she is running likely better than new. it's sooo smooth, and I hardly have to touch the gas going up a hill.

I got a hell of a deal. Not cheap, but an engine never is. He threw in a rebuilt distributor, and swapped a couple other major parts, painted everything that that moved to new engine. Did a bang up job.

He asked for more money, and it's worth more, but damn if I'm broke. I'm giving him an old John Deere 317 I have laying around instead. Thats worth easily a thousand bucks if he can get it running again. It was running before it set there a few years ago.

To make life even better, my OG Kush started to flower!

Last edited:
good, so it's not just me ..:pass:

Not by a long shot I suspect. I read from some who yank a plant that isn't perfect regularly. I tend to let them run just to see. I have another plant I haven't added to the count because it appears stunted. She just showed pistils.
That gives me 4 fems and the last , lush with yuge fans, ready to show any minute. I have a good feeling about that one. It would give me the 5 Triangle Dragons I hope for.
A lot of strains refer to "pain relief" in their hype. All of them that I have grown have been lacking. They all have stopped my tremors but few actually could be called true pain relief.
This strain STOPS my neck pain. Hallelujah.

Can I get an Amen?

Last edited:
thats very good to know, thats real high on my list of problems to solve. Me and my lady both have neck and or back pain, along with a few other things it helps for. I still take ibuprofen like candy sometimes, but less and less. I started with MSM/Glusosomine/Chondroitin (spelling?) and Turmeric capsules for joint relief.

The new Dinafem auto's are all high cbd as well, worth a try.

thats very good to know, thats real high on my list of problems to solve. Me and my lady both have neck and or back pain, along with a few other things it helps for. I still take ibuprofen like candy sometimes, but less and less. I started with MSM/Glusosomine/Chondroitin (spelling?) and Turmeric capsules for joint relief.

A little Aloe in the mix wouldn't hurt. (no pun intended). There are a lot of Aloe juices on the market but I have no way of knowing if any are from a mature plant. The one prerequisite for the most effect. I'm citing from a friend born with a form of infantile arthritis that was supposed to inflict him for life. His grandmother started dosing him daily with mature plant and he continued all through his teens. By the time he reached high school and since, he has led a very active, normal life.

gotta go, see y'all later.

These guys and gals are amazing here. And you've come to one of the best places period. Cannabis or not,i would stay here even if I didn't grow. I knew nothing period and @pop22 took me under his belt and I was able to go from horrible to really good grows and he was able to give me good suggestions if what to use that's easy on my body because of my major life limiting disabilities. This place is the best.

It's not too often online, or in the real world, where someone can actually get those "feel good" feelings without being denounced as a douche. Good to see it's not COMPLETELY dead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back