Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm treating my self today lol
a56d69cb1dd9a3865d91cbfab7128df9.jpg
7a6896f466684ad3f5f9273f60c693d6.jpg
ec954e925ae044bc881b2a99bd205ad4.jpg

Don't mind dirty fingers been outdoors all day in vegetable garden lol

Great! Count your blessings!

Haha, you really don't want to be an academic type!
But you know, AFN is really an academy! Many people here are more knowledgeable than the average Ph.D. in botany.
I think that is one of the best things about the web. For those of us that want to delve deeper we can put our heads together and eplore. Just as in the University, a beginner can come along and quickly get up to speed over a small period of time and than take that knowledge forward. I dont want to research, I am a rubber hits the road kind of guy. I want to apply all the hard work that is being put in out there. If they get a warm house for their family out of the deal good for them.

Bwahahahahaa,,, whats up bro?? Your ready to whooop em more!!
Might hang some weights on them and hit them with a stick. Lol. Now the side branches of side branches are blowing up. Seeing more signs of preflower now. So the stretch is coming. Time to lighten the stress lol and up the feeds. Shocked how much bigger they are than the 1st try. Capitalize on prior mistakes. Still waiting on the little one to start stretching. She just wants to stack.

If you can it would be good to touch base with him. His response will tell you alot about your local Ag agent. These kids of things often boil over from residential and commercial properties into Ag fields and can be a real challenge. Knowing you are wrestling with an outbreak will give them the ability to build it into the bigger picture.

Or he may well just scratch his arse, patronize you over the phone for 2 minutes, mention his wife's book for sale online, and then go to lunch at Taco Hell.
:rofl:

I think that is one of the best things about the web. For those of us that want to delve deeper we can put our heads together and eplore. Just as in the University, a beginner can come along and quickly get up to speed over a small period of time and than take that knowledge forward. I dont want to research, I am a rubber hits the road kind of guy. I want to apply all the hard work that is being put in out there. If they get a warm house for their family out of the deal good for them.
:worship:

What happened to Frank? Not seen him in days

was he the one moving, or was that you?

He'll probly come streaking through here eventually, you know, on the way to the quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back