Status
Not open for further replies.
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!
just been told were all getting paid off from my rediculously easy, fantastically over paid job. im actually devestated. good job i wasnt planning to smoke my stash anyway but looks like ill have to rename them "rent" and "bills" now :( no more mancave being built : ( fuckin spewin : (
I'm sorry man, hope things look up for you soon and another great job falls into your lap.

Hey guys, just thought I'd stop in and say hi... just fed the plants. Will probably do another update tomorrow with some a couple gifs as well. This Nightqueen is my favorite thing ever in growing so far... no complaints @ day 46.
0520171909_HDR.jpg

We love seeing them in the greenhouse. Here's one I snapped a pic of that just molted.
View attachment 751770
That mantis I caught seems to loves it's new home of the stone dragon [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] it's been on that same plant since I put it there just chillin

So is the strain Alaskan Thunder fuck native to Alaska ? Rumor had it there is an 100 year old cut lurking out there..... do you know trail?
matanuskathunderfuck, is an AK strain. A couple of weeks ago there was an article in Alaska Dispatch news about it. A couple of folks are claiming that it's still around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back