Status
Not open for further replies.
All going well this side of the world, smoking a joint steering a tractor round and round. How are you going today?
Things are going ok just planning how this chop is going to go down. Wish I could just chop and hang in tent but still have another growing so that won't work.

Hey guys!

Got a question regarding ec and feeding schedule... found with my last grow that mixing nutes at a percentage of the recommended wasn’t working out. Bought an ec pen towards the end and everything became clear (a tiny amount of cal mag was doubling my ec, sent my girls into a tail spin)!! wondering if there’s any general feeding schedule guidelines in EC rather than 1/4strength, 1/2 strength etc. wondering if working my way up in increments of 0.1 ec every feed or week makes sense? Obviously you need to read the plants and their needs, but I would assume there’s a general trend in increasing ec amounts. Just to note, I’m in 5gal fabric pots with soil under cobs and my tap water sits at a rather fresh 0.1ec. Had a browse through a few forums but couldn’t find anything definitive.
Any thoughts or pointers to a post would be appreciated, thanks!

Got to say. Just tried some stuff. And got to share.

I have a pretty decent bag system vape machine. Ran out of smoke.
Decided to try to vape fresh clipped larf.

The taste was pretty damn nice. And the buzz is there.

Pretty happy I tried that. Now I have a new way to sample new buds early :biggrin:
IMG_20181108_210750.jpg
IMG_20181108_205430.jpg

Hey guys!

Got a question regarding ec and feeding schedule... found with my last grow that mixing nutes at a percentage of the recommended wasn’t working out. Bought an ec pen towards the end and everything became clear (a tiny amount of cal mag was doubling my ec, sent my girls into a tail spin)!! wondering if there’s any general feeding schedule guidelines in EC rather than 1/4strength, 1/2 strength etc. wondering if working my way up in increments of 0.1 ec every feed or week makes sense? Obviously you need to read the plants and their needs, but I would assume there’s a general trend in increasing ec amounts. Just to note, I’m in 5gal fabric pots with soil under cobs and my tap water sits at a rather fresh 0.1ec. Had a browse through a few forums but couldn’t find anything definitive.
Any thoughts or pointers to a post would be appreciated, thanks!
I read on here somewhere, i'm sure(?), that you shouldn't really need to go ove 2.0 E.C dude:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back