Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea! A few companies i got shares in atm: Canopy, Aurora, Aphria and Cronos. Got in a bit over a year ago, and it's been a bumpy ride :rofl:

What cannabis stocks you people have?

There are a bunch on our exchange, I have to look at their background to see which ones sit with my moral compass as well as trends etc.

It will be a modest experiment for me in an area I am not familiar with.

Not sure this topic is one for LS along with religion and politics tho!

@Mossy can you clarify? Should it be in Medical, not at all? I know it's not cool to talk about the big M, some topics best to discuss in broard strokes.

Hmmm6

There are a bunch on our exchange, I have to look at their background to see which ones sit with my moral compass as well as trends etc.

It will be a modest experiment for me in an area I am not familiar with.

Not sure this topic is one for LS along with religion and politics tho!

@Mossy can you clarify? Should it be in Medical, not at all? I know it's not cool to talk about the big M, some topics best to discuss in broard strokes.

Hmmm6

Yeah i would not put all my money in it... These stocks are quite volatile.
I just put a tiny amount on each company in case any of them make it big in the long run.

Oh yeah you got a point there... did not think about that :baked:

Good morning AFN its far to early be out of bed i had a shit day yesterday .. i fell outside again i have to learn to keep my head up and pay attention to what i,m doing it.s very painful and i leave skin every time it happens :pass: i have another drs appointment today to discuss my progress we will see what he will say | my land lady has suggested we get married i cant imagine why other than we have been together for 50 years she takes care of me now that i am sick she is wonder woman my eyes :bighug: and is the best thing to happen to me in a long time i may have to take her up on her offer .:woohoo:

Good morning AFN its far to early be out of bed i had a shit day yesterday .. i fell outside again i have to learn to keep my head up and pay attention to what i,m doing it.s very painful and i leave skin every time it happens :pass: i have another drs appointment today to discuss my progress we will see what he will say | my land lady has suggested we get married i cant imagine why other than we have been together for 50 years she takes care of me now that i am sick she is wonder woman my eyes :bighug: and is the best thing to happen to me in a long time i may have to take her up on her offer .:woohoo:

Wow @barry davenport ..CONGRATULATIONS that you want to have someone to take you on in sickness..:cheersmate: ...and Bless her Heart too...:karmacloud:.. too many relationship are split running away from sickness..and she run towards you.

She Sounds like a Catch to me. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Wishing you all the best buddy I say a little prayer every day for ya 9bear and always sending :vibes: your way :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back