Status
Not open for further replies.
I knever thought i wold ever change my avatar, but after seeing this photo on a YouTube video is made my heart too sink... the reason it’s in my avatar is too raise awareness too what we live around as humans. While we enjoy our humble life’s there’s people starving and we’re complaing we don’t have the correct sauces or we complain the sink water ain’t good enough. These people who suffer are the real heroes. Not enough media coverage on people who suffer
I don't believe I have ever taken for granted the things that I have and have access to that keep me alive. There are many who do, for sure, and I admire your effort to bring attention to this.

The heroes are those that find a way to obliterate the bullshit and get help to people. There will always be way, way too few of them. And not for lack of trying.

Peace

I don't believe I have ever taken for granted the things that I have and have access to that keep me alive. There are many who do, for sure, and I admire your effort to bring attention to this.

The heroes are those that find a way to obliterate the bullshit and get help to people. There will always be way, way too few of them. And not for lack of trying.

Peace

The worlds at a crisis from what I’m gathering, there’s people in my own country who are suffering from poverty, we are a developed country with the strongest currency in the world. And we still have people targeted, especially the poor,

There’s so many issues...... look at Aleppo the last fight there saying.... there’s millions of civilians trapped who have no way of escaping. There sitting ducks, children will die from malnutrition, it’s a pure massacre and if it takes a stoner with a kind heart too understand, what’s the world doing. There’s not even no media coverage on the issue.

Ahhh feck...

Lost my ATM cards and associated crap today.. must have fell out of phone case somewhere between home and work this morning... Grrr

Was hoping it was at home but no luck.

Now to decide if I should cancel cards or wait until the morning and check to see if coffee shop has them, do not recall if I had it then or not. Hnnnnng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back