Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN its far to early be out of bed i had a shit day yesterday .. i fell outside again i have to learn to keep my head up and pay attention to what i,m doing it.s very painful and i leave skin every time it happens :pass: i have another drs appointment today to discuss my progress we will see what he will say | my land lady has suggested we get married i cant imagine why other than we have been together for 50 years she takes care of me now that i am sick she is wonder woman my eyes :bighug: and is the best thing to happen to me in a long time i may have to take her up on her offer .:woohoo:

@barry davenport ...before you accept...she is cool with you growing...she's not one of these chicks that pretend they are groovy with it until they get a ring on their finger...?.............:biggrin:

And...tell her No Cubs....at your time of life..you don't want the hassle of cubs.....:pass:

Since Canada is Legal now...can we have Live Feed from the wedding....?...:pighug:

Good morning AFN its far to early be out of bed i had a shit day yesterday .. i fell outside again i have to learn to keep my head up and pay attention to what i,m doing it.s very painful and i leave skin every time it happens :pass: i have another drs appointment today to discuss my progress we will see what he will say | my land lady has suggested we get married i cant imagine why other than we have been together for 50 years she takes care of me now that i am sick she is wonder woman my eyes :bighug: and is the best thing to happen to me in a long time i may have to take her up on her offer .:woohoo:

Morning Bear ,,,,*L*S*

Marriage ,,,,, where's me invite ,,, :thumbsup:

Now make sure in the wedding vows to include "I take this man and his love of cannabis growing " :biggrin:

Damn Bear! Go get you some. It makes me smile! I so glad someone is there to love you!

This picture has had like quadruple the amount of likes to others I have posted on insta ,,
Screenshot_2018-11-07-21-33-32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back