Status
Not open for further replies.
remember though bud that @Jraven has wayyyyyy longer daylight hours, and ultimately that will be the trigger into preflower. If he cant get away with green poison fast version, i doubt strains like blue kush will work(estimating a 15 hour daylight preflower trigger on that one)

Ultimately i doubt that will change your end finish time, unless the plants were delayed into preflower by a lack of plant maturity.
That seems to be a stumbling block all right...I sure haven't figured it out anyway. The GP fast version finished November 1st

Blue and light sensitive is what you need!! Not sure who has one though...what about blue cross autos? Trailanimal had good success with the HSO blue dream auto.
The xxl auto amnesia I grew was promising, got pretty big and finished in time. I will be trying more of those

That seems to be a stumbling block all right...I sure haven't figured it out anyway. The GP fast version finished November 1st

Outside light deprivation, pretty hard to get around other than light sentive super autos that will trigger into flower in situations when the light regime drops below 18 hours. Would those give you enough time to get it done?

Outside light deprivation, pretty hard to get around other than light sentive super autos that will trigger into flower in situations when the light regime drops below 18 hours. Would those give you enough time to get it done?
I'm inspired to do light dep but that would take some doing. I think the super autos/ xxls are what I'm after.

Agreed...find the right big auto strains and you will be set.
My goal for the coming season is fewer plants/ bigger pots. The last grow was overcrowded and the pots were 1-3 gallons mostly so it was hard to address the soil shortcomings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR from eastern ONTARIO Canada. We have less than a hour to go.
Double Grape
IMG_20181231_230219.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR from eastern ONTARIO Canada. We have less than a hour to go.
Double Grape
View attachment 994243

yeah in about 30-40 minutes ill go outside and listen to the firing of Pre New Years Eve gunfire and smoke a Cotton Candy Joint to bring in the new grow/year.lol

View attachment 994244 View attachment 994245 View attachment 994246 View attachment 994247 View attachment 994248 View attachment 994249 View attachment 994250
THAT is a beautiful joint:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back