Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I managed to survive 2018. Been taking a several month break from growing, but I think it's time to get started again. Once I work out how to keep humidity high enough through the winter...

Happy 2019, fam!

Looks like I managed to survive 2018. Been taking a several month break from growing, but I think it's time to get started again. Once I work out how to keep humidity high enough through the winter...

Happy 2019, fam!
Hope you get em growing soon. :cheers:

One of the things I have planned for 2019 is to get another cat. Right now, it's just me and the siamese-mutt Sasha. She's a really great cat, but she has next to nothing to do in this teeny place. I think another cat will give her someone to play with when I can't give her the attention she wants. Like all day when I am working.

I realize that ultimately what will happen is that I will have two cats vying for my attention while I am trying to work, but I think long term it's better that she has a new friend.

Will be visiting the county shelter in a week or so.

Also working on a batch of home-made creamy chicken and dumpling soup.

Made two quarts of stock today for the soup.

New flavor of Jaffa Cakes - just arrived. Not too bad, really.

20181229_174647.jpg

20181229_174740.jpg

Love the green wrapper.

Also, here's the stock I made tonight.

20190101_000116.jpg

Smoking a fat doobie and zoning out - first thing to do in any new year! Set the stage and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back