Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a good resolution to me pal!
My only one......To build a stealth room with all the trimmings...remote door, concealed intake/outake, insulated, IR shielded, temp. controlled , A micro environment for at least a 6 plant perpetual grow. Have all controls remote outside of room , but hidden in the plain sight in the open, disguised... lets say the exhuast fan via a radio dial on an old receiver..lol...dreams...!

What's everyone's favorite grow moments of 2018? Mine was growing my first plants over a Quarter pound!!

My short stuff Gorilla OG...in waterfarm, it was my first go at DWC....just shy of 1/2 pound. I learned a lot REAL fast!..It made me realize, you got to plan this shit out and be on your game to notice little nuances in the grow. It was kinda a pain in the ass how big she got, but I will be more prepared next go around. It was my favorite because , I was so nervous about DWC..Iam a soil and garden kinda guy.

Dry bud shot looks prime!
Thanks friend not to bad for outdoor grown I was very pleased when I harvested this year after smoking lower shelf budget dispensary.

Thanks friend not to bad for outdoor grown I was very pleased when I harvested this year after smoking lower shelf budget dispensary.
I think I was almost as happy as you to see that harvest come in:pass:how's that cherry tree doing:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back