Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some of the runt that was harvested first and been in jars a little bit now, that I've tried this morning & this Lemon AK47 they both good, the Lemon AK47 is outstanding the Fresh lemony is very noticeable and it hits very-very hard (all head) and will get your heart pounding a bit as well ;) The runt FE has a Citrus & Sweet Flavor(almost fruity) that is also a hard hitter and will probably cough your brains out a bit bcoz it expands your lungs so much.. This last FE is gonna be way-way better. it's like 10fold stronger aroma... Heaven basically!:d5::smokeout:
IMG_0273.JPG

Making some vape carts from mephisto wax I made BHO style to ring in new year with, has anyone else been down this road.
20181224_195507.jpg
IMG_20181230_133416_121.jpg

Ended with 17.2 g from 4 zips flower 8zips of trim

Making some vape carts from mephisto wax I made BHO style to ring in new year with, has anyone else been down this road. View attachment 993500 View attachment 993501

Making some vape carts from mephisto wax I made BHO style to ring in new year with, has anyone else been down this road. View attachment 993500 View attachment 993501

your day appears to be
complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back