Status
Not open for further replies.
your day appears to be
complete
Ya kinda also have a 4x4 scrog net to build, really enjoy getting ripped and making nets it's so peaceful of day dreams of how it will be used, then start drilling wrong size holes and shut cause I've smoked to much. But yes I made carts before and were better than my mailbox ones, so I'm gonna try to make me 2 months worth for work and travel.

Has anyone ever used goat or sheep shot in soil like cow shit, curious if it may be just as good.

Ya kinda also have a 4x4 scrog net to build, really enjoy getting ripped and making nets it's so peaceful of day dreams of how it will be used, then start drilling wrong size holes and shut cause I've smoked to much. But yes I made carts before and were better than my mailbox ones, so I'm gonna try to make me 2 months worth for work and travel.
man with a plan!
Live Stoner!

PUBLIC SERVICE announcement..........
P1050910_edited.jpeg

That's right "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked Canna Grower." Love getting up 3 hrs before work, work in the gardens then go to work reeking like a skunk on Caribbean beach.
Haha, same here:d5: first visit in the morning and checking how the girls performed at " night " is the pleasure of the early singing bird.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back