Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Guilty of not knowing anything of other lights... but I do know A shit ton about Par and PPFD and LEDS lol
COBs are LEDs just a bunch in a small chip. I am running 14 - Citizen 1212 3500K 90 cri COBS as my main lighting in a 4x6x8 space. I run them at about 40 - 45 watts. They have a good "white" spectrum. I run 2 - royal blue cobs in veg and I added the AgroMax this grow because COBs have no UV and the 10000K blue is good also in mid to late bloom so my average watts is about 680 with the AgroMax. Here is some calculations on the Citizen Cobs:

ScreenHunter_150 Dec. 26 23.44.jpg

Morning stoners. Guess what...
IT'S THURSDAY!!
not usually anything important but today is a special day for me.
Today my magnet arrives!!
What do we reckon folks, will it work or am I about to fry my electrics and spend 2 weeks in the dark and kill my grow cos the techs are probably on Xmas leave :condom:

Morning stoners. Guess what...
IT'S THURSDAY!!
not usually anything important but today is a special day for me.
Today my magnet arrives!!
What do we reckon folks, will it work or am I about to fry my electrics and spend 2 weeks in the dark and kill my grow cos the techs are probably on Xmas leave :condom:
Whats the magnet for?

Whats the magnet for?
Apparently, and I do mean apparently as I haven't tried it yet so ffs don't go doing it. But apparently if you stick a decent magnet on the side of your leccy box it will slow down the rate at which it charges you. New boxes are fitted with an anti tamper device and shut down if you try it but mines is pretty old so in theory this should work....
There's a lot of theories that don't pan out but fuck it I'll take one for the team and see if it works. Inlaws coming later but leaving at 2pm so I'll find out then.

Apparently, and I do mean apparently as I haven't tried it yet so ffs don't go doing it. But apparently if you stick a decent magnet on the side of your leccy box it will slow down the rate at which it charges you. New boxes are fitted with an anti tamper device and shut down if you try it but mines is pretty old so in theory this should work....
There's a lot of theories that don't pan out but fuck it I'll take one for the team and see if it works. Inlaws coming later but leaving at 2pm so I'll find out then.
I take it your meter is top up too mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back