Status
Not open for further replies.
no shoveling today
heyhey!
Never any shoveling out here. If we need to I'll fire up the bobcat
hqdefault.jpg

Good evening all!

So I ended up having something to do yesterday after all. My wife swears I knew about going to her sisters for Christmas? All I was thinking about was my harvest as it was time. She tells me stuff all the time that I don't remember:shrug:. So I finished the chop today. The room is so full I had to make a video to show it:

Good evening all!

So I ended up having something to do yesterday after all. My wife swears I knew about going to her sisters for Christmas? All I was thinking about was my harvest as it was time. She tells me stuff all the time that I don't remember:shrug:. So I finished the chop today. The room is so full I had to make a video to show it:

:jawdrop: Beautiful! Im so jealous. Still have weeks left on our first. Looks like a bit of leave left. Do you dry trim the rest before curing?

Good evening all!

I'd be thinking of that too:smoking:Fantastic green vision bro:jawdrop:

Good evening all!

Nice haul!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back