Status
Not open for further replies.
me giggling, I've never planned on having a dog and have had many. Had a sweet Dobie named Jewel, had our backs for years, she literally ran her heart out
My favorite that my dad had when I was a kid was named Bourbon. Biggest crybaby you'd ever meet... Unless she saw you on the property without one of my parents around.
She was a sweetheart. That's why I want another after the smiling fattie in my pic goes.

The one in front is the Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk dog that's in my sig. Back left pot is a Blackberry Cobbler and Mai Tai that share a 7 gallon pot. I gave the seeds to a buddy to grow...he got them to sprout, and his wife said no... So I got them back.
Back right is a seedsman auto lemon. If you look close enough at the right, on top of the dehumidifier, You'll see my "small pot" grow... 2 plants in a 10oz coffee bag. That's in my sig, too.
:pass:
"quick tent" pic
with a play by play
spreading beauties
on display

Quick question if you don't mind

Only my second grow so am struggling with when to chop. The buds look ripe but the tric's are still fairly clear, I'd say only 50% milky. No white pistols anymore and the orange pistols have retreated and shriveled for the most part. Day 85 and she isn't drinking much anymore. Any thoughts? I'm thinking of chopping tonight

DAY85WWB.jpg

DAY85WWA.jpg

Only my second grow so am struggling with when to chop. The buds look ripe but the tric's are still fairly clear, I'd say only 50% milky. No white pistols anymore and the orange pistols have retreated and shriveled for the most part. Day 85 and she isn't drinking much anymore. Any thoughts? I'm thinking of chopping tonight

View attachment 992106
View attachment 992105
I'd check every other day until everything is cloudy or around 30-40% amber.(depending on your preferred buzz type)
:pass:

View attachment 992106
View attachment 992105
i think she looks cooked great job brother

View attachment 992106
View attachment 992105
no white pistils is my cue up here, takes so long if I wait for amber keeps my plants out in the worst fungus weather. Yours might turn all milky real soon, what I would wait for, unless I need smoke, then I say "perfect"!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back