Status
Not open for further replies.
segue into dogs and cats
P1030814.JPG

awesome there just the best aren't they
Yeah. She's getting old, now. She's 9, and 100lbs.
I think after her I'll get a "big goofy crybaby" (ie Doberman Pinscher) since I grew up around them.

what you growin?
The one in front is the Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk dog that's in my sig. Back left pot is a Blackberry Cobbler and Mai Tai that share a 7 gallon pot. I gave the seeds to a buddy to grow...he got them to sprout, and his wife said no... So I got them back.
Back right is a seedsman auto lemon. If you look close enough at the right, on top of the dehumidifier, You'll see my "small pot" grow... 2 plants in a 10oz coffee bag. That's in my sig, too.
:pass:

Yeah. She's getting old, now. She's 9, and 100lbs.
I think after her I'll get a "big goofy crybaby" (ie Doberman Pinscher) since I grew up around them.
me giggling, I've never planned on having a dog and have had many. Had a sweet Dobie named Jewel, had our backs for years, she literally ran her heart out

village mutt, he's carrying lots of dachshund
yes you can see that in him we have a cat next door called dotty she gets on the shed and torments zeta i think if she just stayed still they could be friends but as dogs do if a cat runs they chase if she stopped i think zeta would crap herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back