Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy holidays, all!!
I started chopping my DP Blueberry Auto last night after a mere 110 days and suffering through the continual odor of rotten meat for the last 6 weeks. If someone thinks this is what blueberry smells like; I suggest they need to see a doctor!! Thank god it doesn't smoke with that odor!

I think it turned out well, considering it was the second part of my very first grow of two plants. Here are a couple of pics after rough wet trim:

View attachment 991954

View attachment 991955
My first plant smelt pretty good unless you accidentally brushed against any of the stems, it would unleash a smell of dog shit......now I’m sat here asking myself which smell would be better. Dog shit or rotting corpse....:crying:

My first plant smelt pretty good unless you accidentally brushed against any of the stems, it would unleash a smell of dog shit......now I’m sat here asking myself which smell would be better. Dog shit or rotting corpse....:crying:
totally mind blowing how some plants can really stink
in ways unimagined!

I don't know..........I'll have to think about that one!

totally mind blowing how some plants can really stink
in ways unimagined!
Yeah, it’s crazy. I wonder if its some kind of defence mechanism? Like I said, my plant smelt fruity unless you started to touch the stems then she would let out an absolute stink of dog poo. Suffice to say I didn’t touch the stems much after being nagged at by the wife about dog shit aromas filling the house......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back