Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy holidays, all!!
I started chopping my DP Blueberry Auto last night after a mere 110 days and suffering through the continual odor of rotten meat for the last 6 weeks. If someone thinks this is what blueberry smells like; I suggest they need to see a doctor!! Thank god it doesn't smoke with that odor!

I think it turned out well, considering it was the second part of my very first grow of two plants. Here are a couple of pics after rough wet trim:

BBA Rough Wet Trim  12-26-18.jpg

BBA  Bud Size  12-26-18.jpg

Happy holidays, all!!
I started chopping my DP Blueberry Auto last night after a mere 110 days and suffering through the continual odor of rotten meat for the last 6 weeks. If someone thinks this is what blueberry smells like; I suggest they need to see a doctor!! Thank god it doesn't smoke with that odor!

I think it turned out well, considering it was the second part of my very first grow of two plants. Here are a couple of pics after rough wet trim:

View attachment 991954

View attachment 991955
got a bunch of smoke
way to grow bro!

Besides hair-nets, I also have this clean room suit I put on to go inside tent(it's a full suit pretty much...Looks kinda like a painters suit,except this is for a clean room..it won't shed.) between that the hair net & booties and gloves, I'm able keep them pretty free of anything getting on them..
View attachment 991948

LOL. Here's my hermetically sealed grow environment. "Growin dope: It's serious bidness, yo"

Mr9yOPe0ObcU9ura2R-Hfd_ZIfXiMhraCFdD9Iqa5Lp101r0luIysLx1LDHi6Hbrs7B_v4ZTEkgRIHCfh_PWulo54cDZiX5FdwD9TVZVUv3K633m2KjSA-t50sl9mbc9El9LS2w5qw=w2400
GZm-GHYveRb7xG96w-KwU43lzFrRy_JY9DKraGRbFu2YzzK0fdcO6SXYmhvwshlpKUnTtVQ8fIQLkZZALcO0vqceiRdzvV7xuhYlwaS0WjHLb0UfYjRdJzQGrShgZDIgmmRfIGJHsw=w2400

ok LIVE STONERS
those "high" functioning
and can still spell...........................................
P1030659_edited_edited.jpeg
FESTIVUS WANTS AND LOVES...............................
YOUR WORDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back