Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brooklyn Sunrise jar is getting low but it is still a wonderful strain n:pass:
P_20181226_075137.jpg

looking so right!
ah, why aren't we smoking this?, hehe:pass:
You like in my close-up shot's you'll never see hair or anything else on my buds? I go through a lot of effort to prevent that...:d5::smoking::smokeout: No-one wants to smoke hair anyways, I know I don't :p

You like in my close-up shot's you'll never see hair or anything else on my buds? I go through a lot of effort to prevent that...:d5::smoking::smokeout:
yeah!, mine be traveling with spider silk, fireweed parachutes, spent exoskeletons; these admixtures must be the reason for me shaman success

You like in my close-up shot's you'll never see hair or anything else on my buds? I go through a lot of effort to prevent that...:d5::smoking::smokeout: No-one wants to smoke hair anyways, I know I don't :p
They are beautiful....I guess you don't have a cat :rofl:

yeah!, mine be traveling with spider silk, fireweed parachutes, spent exoskeletons; these admixtures must be the reason for me shaman success
yeah, thats part of dealing with outside growing....I been there before, It's impossible to keep them free of anything outside...Inside it is avoidable though as ya can see, Mine are proof of that..:d5::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back