Status
Not open for further replies.
my Citrus Noir was heavy turpentine going into the jars, over whelmingly good, I wanted to eat it! Then, the Blackstone was spicey noodle going in, and spicey noodle with slightly aged road kill sauce, not fake news, coming outta the jar.

Yeah, it’s crazy. I wonder if its some kind of defence mechanism? Like I said, my plant smelt fruity unless you started to touch the stems then she would let out an absolute stink of dog poo. Suffice to say I didn’t touch the stems much after being nagged at by the wife about dog shit aromas filling the house......lol
write it off to genetic roulette

my Citrus Noir was heavy turpentine going into the jars, over whelmingly good, I wanted to eat it! Then, the Blackstone was spicey noodle going in, and spicey noodle with slightly aged road kill sauce, not fake news, coming outta the jar.
Mmmm, roadkill sauce! One of my current plants smells like chicken and thyme crisps, i mean? Wtf?

totally mind blowing how some plants can really stink
in ways unimagined!

What really freaks me out is that I got this gross smelling pheno of DPs Auto Blueberry; one of the most stable auto lines around with a distinct blueberry odor and taste. I must attract obscure genes.......my first grow......... a Dark Devil Auto ...same thing happened with it.......supposed to get this beautiful purple plant......according to Sweet Seeds 9 out of 10 exhibit the purple color.....mine went 96 days and remained bright green! Very good smoke, mind you, but I sure wanted a purple!

write it off to genetic roulette
Yeah, your probably right. I try not to mess with these girls too much now though just incase I unleash more horrible smells. Pissing Mrs BWM off is never a good idea! :wall:

Well, back to the butcher shop and finish this trim and hang up......Later all!

time for some air freshener in here
P1050638_edited.jpeg

What really freaks me out is that I got this gross smelling pheno of DPs Auto Blueberry; one of the most stable auto lines around with a distinct blueberry odor and taste. I must attract obscure genes.......my first grow......... a Dark Devil Auto ...same thing happened with it.......supposed to get this beautiful purple plant......according to Sweet Seeds 9 out of 10 exhibit the purple color.....mine went 96 days and remained bright green! Very good smoke, mind you, but I sure wanted a purple!
My first plant was a BlackBerry Auto,lovely colourings. Buds turned out to be closer to a black colour rather than purple. I guess it’s down to luck sometimes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back