Status
Not open for further replies.
won't do dry herb. there are a couple tank style that do but they are like a bong, you'll get one lung busting hit before it starts tasting burnt. And tank style vapes for wax are great for hardcore vaping but they are not very good at conserving your concentrate. Great for home use though not so discrete to take out and about. however, it all depends what the need is. Most often people are looking for something discrete and portable and there are a few good pen sttyle vapes to cover that segment

Mornin @Mossy Happy Solstice time to you over there.

heya Vapo :pass:pop22 :pass:Mossy:pass:ReNNo :pass:Rev.:pass:peeps
i have a cheap nasty dry herb vape,not great doest the trick.a big glass collection,i figure if i cant find a bong to do all i wont find a vape pen either.
:pighug:

won't do dry herb. there are a couple tank style that do but they are like a bong, you'll get one lung busting hit before it starts tasting burnt. And tank style vapes for wax are great for hardcore vaping but they are not very good at conserving your concentrate. Great for home use though not so discrete to take out and about. however, it all depends what the need is. Most often people are looking for something discrete and portable and there are a few good pen sttyle vapes to cover that segment

I have a Mr. Bald 3 and it does do dry herb, It needs regular cleaning, but it is advertised as doing both wax and dry. I found that yet again I hate vape and extracts and all that new fangled crap anyway. I just smoke a bowl and I'm content.

I am loving this AVT. I find motivation to do stuff easily. I finally got around to setting up 2nd stereo system and an all analog lounge. Stoked to have tape deck, turntable, and tube amps running again. Now all I need is a mini fridge and my man cave is complete.

I am using a knockoff 1:1 replica of the Volcano and Mighty Vaporizer. Works exactly the same and I'm insanely satisfied with them!

I am loving this AVT. I find motivation to do stuff easily. I finally got around to setting up 2nd stereo system and an all analog lounge. Stoked to have tape deck, turntable, and tube amps running again. Now all I need is a mini fridge and my man cave is complete.

Is your grow space in your man cave too? Thats my dream!

I'd rather vape than smoke. You hear people talk about the taste of weed smoke, well I think that's all bs, smoke taste like smoke! But with a good vape, the flavors you get are amazing, the high is stronger, and you don't hack up a lung every time you take a draw.... Maybe you just need to experience a good vape, and I consider those tank vapes the bottom of the barrel, unless you've experimented to get just the right voltage/wattage, your vapor will taste like shit. Who wants to mess around with that? A vape dedicated to weed or wax has been tailored to provide the best vapor within a select temperature range, it makes a big difference!

Don't get me wrong, i still smoke weed, take an occasional bong rip, and enjoy a joint. But not daily maybe 2-3 times a week for one session. It may not cause cancer but smoking is still bad for you. Weed smoking can cause chronic bronchitis, etc. The older you get, the more you should be concerned with this, its one of the reasons I've converted, I ain't no spring chicken......lol!

I have a Mr. Bald 3 and it does do dry herb, It needs regular cleaning, but it is advertised as doing both wax and dry. I found that yet again I hate vape and extracts and all that new fangled crap anyway. I just smoke a bowl and I'm content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back