Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send me in the right direction on a portable vaporizer that would work with bubble hash and dry herb. I'm kinda outta the loop when it comes to all these new ways to smoke. I'm not even sure which one would work best or which kind I would need. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll tag @pop22 for you @ReNN042 :headbang:..if he is around he will Help..he has encyclopedic knowledge on what Vape for the job...

Just added up cost and I'm right under $700 for all lights and it gives me 4x8 coverage using 1000 watts from wall

Can someone send me in the right direction on a portable vaporizer that would work with bubble hash and dry herb. I'm kinda outta the loop when it comes to all these new ways to smoke. I'm not even sure which one would work best or which kind I would need. Any help would be appreciated.

Mr Bald

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

morning afternoon folks :pass:its a bit grey or gray for me mercan pals,but im gemmilltopia its a kinda blue :smoking:

:pighug:

Although there are a few that claim to do both dry herb and concentrate, not one of the dual use vape concentrate well, your better off with a separate vape for wax and oil. As to what to buy, budget matters. For dry herb, I have three I like, all reasonably priced. My favorite is the Focus Vape Pro, a cigar shaped vape that works quite well. Gets great hits, has a glass mouth piece, and removable batter. I have two and thay are the ONLY vape that has lasted more than a year, mine are now 2 years old and still work perfectly, and they get used a lot. Next, and a real bargain also is the Xmax Starry. This is a potent little vape! It gets great clouds of vape, amazing for a small vape! It also has a removable battery, which I feel is a must in a portable vape. Carry a spare battery or two and you won't have to worry about charging all weekend! My third choice is the Boundless CFX. A bit more expensive at $169.00 ( you can find it on sale at puffitup.com on occasion ) it doesn't have removable batteries but this is a powerful vape that can make you cough it can put out that much vapor! It has excellent temperature controls and you can get oil cartridges for it and they work ok, better than some I've tried ( and I've owned quite a few )

The only wax only pen I've tried and liked was the Linx Hypnos Zero. This pen give great tasting vapor and good to excellent volumes of vapor, stay away from cheaper wax/oil pens most are complete garbage! Dr. Dabber also has nice wax pens, i just think the Linx are better quality.

Checkout www.puffitup.com, they have good prices and you get a 15% discount on almost everything when your a return customer. And very good customer service. They also have several youtube videos demonstrating vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back