Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man...if i have learned anything in my life so far bud....it's that shit, can and will happen. Just must do our best not to go f'ing crazy.
That is the 100% unvarnished truth..........."when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door."

Well the way I would it is to coat it in a mix of uv reactve ink ,,,,take a design ,,, expose it to light,,, rinse of the unexposed ink ,,, get your blade fill in the remaining design with ink and squidgy the image on to a substrate but you could all ways make a template and place that on the print side down face ,,, afternoon pal :d5:

Hi bear :toke:taipan :cheers:

Good Sunday Morning AFN The last time I drank Gin was at an New Years party many year ago. I was sick for 4 days and hungover like a rat .Cured me . Never drank Gin again . Might of been the quantity . :nono: On the other hand I don't drink much of anything anymore that contains alcohol . Maybe a cold beer now and again . Those days are gone forever :biggrin:
I agree!!

hey all :pass:
i cant remember the last time i drunk Gin but i remember the first time.one of them long nights that you end up back at someones kitchen with one bottle of drink and no mixers,but hey theres milk in the fridge :coffee2:

:pighug:

Oh my gawd!!!.....Sounds of projectile barfing, lol!

Well the way I would it is to coat it in a mix of uv reactve ink ,,,,take a design ,,, expose it to light,,, rinse of the unexposed ink ,,, get your blade fill in the remaining design with ink and squidgy the image on to a substrate but you could all ways make a template and place that on the print side down face ,,, afternoon pal :d5:

Hi bear :toke:taipan :cheers:
Hi Hairy:pass::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back