Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning LS, happy Sunday! :pass::bighug:

You're singing my song Elle :rofl: ... So Gin ... I've tried lots of them and my opinon is that for "every day drinking" ... (oh dear ... that sounds bad lol), i'd choose Gordons over anything (and not the import which is stronger).

For a special Gin .. I'd like Hendrix ...but they can take that cucumber and shove it somewhere else, because i want lemon (or least lime) in my Gin!!
For something different i'd go for Bloom - It's a floral type Gin that takes a bit of getting into.
If i wanna look trendy, I'll go for a Sipsmiths .. It's really nice (a bit stronger)

Outside choices for me are tanqueray (gives me worse hangovers) & bombay saphire (something funky about the taste)

Gin is going nuts in the UK huh....?............:cheersmate:..drink of choice.

The landlady of our local gave me two packets of parma violets.......apparently you crush..add to gin and you get a wonderful violet flavoured one.
I haven't tried it yet......:tonic:....but I have been tempted to eat the parma violets a few times....:biggrin:...I Love parma violets.

Apparently the Aldi Oliver Cromwell London gin is one of the Best in the world..but every time we go they have none....:d5:

Thanks for all the suggestions @blue and @Mossy ! My favourite is Xoriguer, drunk with a really good quality cloudy lemonade. https://talesofthecocktail.com/destinations/story-menorca-gin This is all about it. Maybe it's because it's not a grain gin that I like it so much. We've only been to Menorca once, in September 2014, and we got absolutely smashed on pomadas :crying::cheers:. Very happy times!

Enjoy your day everyone, I'll be back in a bit!

Thanks for all the suggestions @blue and @Mossy ! My favourite is Xoriguer, drunk with a really good quality cloudy lemonade. https://talesofthecocktail.com/destinations/story-menorca-gin This is all about it. Maybe it's because it's not a grain gin that I like it so much. We've only been to Menorca once, in September 2014, and we got absolutely smashed on pomadas :crying::cheers:. Very happy times!

Good Sunday Morning AFN The last time I drank Gin was at an New Years party many year ago. I was sick for 4 days and hungover like a rat .Cured me . Never drank Gin again . Might of been the quantity . :nono: On the other hand I don't drink much of anything anymore that contains alcohol . Maybe a cold beer now and again . Those days are gone forever :biggrin:

Whats up stoner family :bighug: still busy as hell in Dabberville. Hope everyone is doing awesome and your grows. So much has happened over the last 4 weeks can't wait to get my grow on need some relaxation therapy but for now off to work :pass:after I get :baked: :LOLStoned: good thing Im the boss :peace: out peeps

Morning *L*$*

Gin talk :coffee2:

Must admit to liking a gin tonic with a lemon slice , like @9bear I have had some of my worse hangovers on it :coffee2:
I am a blue sapphire fan :biggrin: then Gordons and whilst I would love to taste the fancy :vibe:expensive ones ,,,I can't bring my self to pay the silly prices :coffee:

@Taipan job trail went ok:thumbsup: , but found out theirs another guy going in next week for the same thing ,, never mentioned that at interview ,, anyways if I get it,,, ille do it for as long as my back holds out :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back