Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever our Glorious Leader............She who must not be disobeyed...............the wonderful Mother of AFN, ie @Mossy pops into Live Stoners, it cheers me and no doubt you chums, right up.

She is Geordie, a pin up in the Fork Truck Calendar 1997, and very funny. I think we should start a petition to force a daily visit from the Gaffer to LS. Who say aye ?

Anybody else old enough to remember this?

I was born in 75 but i have been to many shows including a dead show.. Ive seen Johnny Cash live Jerry lee Lewis, Little Richard are the most impressive shows I have been to. i was at the dead show Orlando FL 1992 or 3 I can never remember 93 Orlando Arena .. :passit: I'm 43:smoker1:

Greenhouse all planted and settled in for da grow. Next, boat repairs. Got a question @Jraven . I need to get motor off. My plan: hoist the stern and block it up; drop motor to vert and pull it up via the flywheel puller bolt holes. You have way more boat experience than me!, how does this sound?View attachment 916379

Sorry, I'm not @Jraven but it sounds like one hand to guide outboard and the other to pump that come along= one person removing it pretty easily in my opinion, blazing joint hanging through the entire operation is optional of course, but strongly encouraged :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back