Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday stoners ...fresh baked Sourdough loaf with eggs and salami....
View attachment 916150 View attachment 916151

Looks like you have your own starter? Makes me realize I need to dip into mine to make a couple loaves and then feed it. Kombucha got neglected all winter and needs to be started over, got a quart SCOBY in juice in fridge in hibernate mode, they are a very fun culture to keep around as well. Good work on making me hungry :smoking:

wavingpooh.gif

if ya didnt like it first time,then try it with a cuppa tea.

:pighug:

The guitar player is Cody Dickerson, son of Luther Dickinson, another Mississippi blues legend that played with R.L. occasionally. RL used to sit in with the All-Stars before he passed away.

What Linux distribution do you enjoy the most? I recently began using Linux mint. Seems like the best place for a beginner to start.

Mint is better than Ubuntu for using the awesome Cinnamon desktop vs the monstrosity that Ubuntu went with, Unity.

Soooooo many to choose from. Back when I used to mess with it I'd usually run CentOS for servers (place I was working for was too cheap to spring for actual RedHat licensing) and for personal desktop I started liking Xubuntu (Ubuntu setup with the Xfce desktop).

Or if I really, really wanted to geek out and torture myself getting a project up and running I'd break out the Slackware. :jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back