Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180608-082115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180608-082115_Chrome.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 36
Afternoon LS :bighug:It's Friday! :pass:Hope you're already starting your weekends!

If you wanted to make your own though could always do it how i do and make up small 5ml or 10ml sampler bottles of new flavours recording the % of the mix, if you like it knock up a bigger bottle if not tweak the flavours and knock up another sample mix, once you got a juice to your taste will be easy to knock up a big batch next time round going back over the notes.
Thanks for this Spanglish, will drop you a PM shortly.

I'm all good - other than the mild Gin hangover .. and super hungry after seeing Duggy Baps!!
(gah-ha-hahhhh)
Hey blue, which gin were you drinking? I have some Macaronesian from Tenerife which is more kick-butt than Bombay Sapphire, but I sadly have none of my favourite from Menorca...

There is an old Chinese legend that says cats used to be the dominate species on earth but they got tired of dealing with all the problems; so they elevated man to that position in order to assure that they would be taken care of forever.....
Now that would NOT surprise me in the least!

@Ozone69 @Dichoti ... Because a cat's the only cat that knows where it's at! Love my feline friend to bits, hubby found him on the internet and we drove 180 miles to go fetch him. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back