Status
Not open for further replies.
If there weren't kids around... CAKEFARTS.
**no one look that up**
Whew! I was afraid you were going to suggest that people never ever ever look up tubgirl! That's just AWFUL!

I, for one, am appreciative that you exercised some restraint.

Hey guys and girls just want to share my experience i just with an hydro store on ebay
i brought some fert well a week later still haven't sent it send them an email asking whats going on
they said they sent me an email asking for my address which I never got (mind you I have got from them before)
I said just give back my money and than sent me back a msg telling me if you want to continue what i'm doing than thread carefully
:WTF:
red:thumbsup:

Hey guys and girls just want to share my experience i just with an hydro store on ebay
i brought some fert well a week later still haven't sent it send them an email asking whats going on
they said they sent me an email asking for my address which I never got (mind you I have got from them before)
I said just give back my money and than sent me back a msg telling me if you want to continue what i'm doing than thread carefully
:WTF:
red:thumbsup:
I fear eBay. Like I am never sure what to really expect in the box, if it even arrives.

I know you can get some great deals there... But I think i'd rather spend a little more and not have to deal with the shady side of eCommerce

I fear eBay. Like I am never sure what to really expect in the box, if it even arrives.

I know you can get some great deals there... But I think i'd rather spend a little more and not have to deal with the shady side of eCommerce
for me it really my only option 8 hour drive to a hydro store
hydro shops here have ebay stores and its cheaper to buy from there ebay store

for me it really my only option 8 hour drive to a hydro store
I've bought most of my gear and consumables from Amazon. About all I have not bought through them are seeds, which is only because they do not sell them. Though I think even if they did, I'd still go through real breeders/distributors directly. I don't really care if Amazon is pretty sure I am growing pot. They are not even remotely motivated to curtail my ability to spend money there.

I've bought most of my gear and consumables from Amazon. About all I have not bought through them are seeds, which is only because they do not sell them. Though I think even if they did, I'd still go through real breeders/distributors directly. I don't really care if Amazon is pretty sure I am growing pot. They are not even remotely motivated to curtail my ability to spend money there.
Im in australia mate amazon here has nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back