Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to read over it again @912GreenSkell when I'm done with dinner, but so far what's I've skimmed you've hit all the points Harvest/Drying/Cure.

It is not a finished copy yet.....I am considering adding some of the non orthodox methods as well(dry ice fridge drying, water curing), but those (if I do add them) will have to be second hand information as i haven't used the techniques personally.
I much prefer to do first hand experienced info that i have personally tried myself(aka everything in the article so far, other than the Evaporative cooler), but i would add some of the methods i have not used with a disclaimer ;)

Last edited:

Thanks bud...if you see anything at all that could be improved on, sections missing ect, let me know!! I want this to be the ultimate in harvesting guides, and i believe its well on its way to being just that. When i got to this point i really took a look on google and read a bunch of articles from various sites(hightimes,loveMJgrowing.com, groweedeasy, bigbudsmag), and i think this one has the potential to be more detailed than any of them.

Last edited:
20596963_1977170892309041_1438322572058753869_n.jpg

coolant-ed.jpg

at-the-police-station.jpg

2014-07-08-Photocopier.png

Thanks bud...if you see anything at all that could be improved on, sections missing ect, let me know!! I want this to be the ultimate in harvesting guides, and i believe its well on its way to being just that. When i got to this point i really took went on google and read a bunch of articles from various sites(hightimes,loveMJ, groweedeasy, bigbudsmag), and i think this one has the potential to be more inclusive than any of them.
Will do! Part of my job is technical documentation. Only because they won't hire someone for the job specifically.. If you want me to "punch up" the copy let me know. Would be an absolute pleasure to work with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back