Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this one!! DP Blueberry pulling her typical trick outdoors....day 57 and growing great! Just the beginning...all she is doing is setting the stage!
IMG_7278.JPG

Sometimes you have to say :WTF:got shit going on peeps so will be MIA for a minute from the :growing:while I sort this shit out everyone stay :baked: I'll be lurking for sure

@Dichoti how long did your GG4 take to flower? Just hitting 6 weeks since it popped out of the ground, and so far its just showing sex.. no visible flowers at all.

20180530_195852.jpg

Now that is how you end an interview

God rest his soul!!! He had his demons.... but he was the hardest working politician ever! Nobody else has been so hands on ever!!!! A great loving AND lovable guy!!! I miss him. I really do! Well it’s his brother’s turn now. I predict he will be the next premier of Ontario with a majority government on June 7th.

Soooo here’s a strange one..... we’re finally hitting temps of 25+C even as high as 31 and my grow space is fucking colder than it was in the winter!!! Damn AC!!!! I don’t feel comfortable with the idea of a plug in heater in that space so I was wondering what other ideas you guys might have? Temps are currently 18C with one autocob on. (Seeds just popped.. fugue state) I was thinking of maybe using a heat bulb? What would the wattage need to be? Do I need a special fixture for one? Open to any and all ideas and input. My thanks in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back