Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever been to a grow expo/show before?

Top of the morning to yous Hobbes. Not been to one yet but getting things sorted with a mate out for Expogrow in September in Spain (Irun), with Lee Scratch Perry busting up the mic is a must :bow: Also Spannabis keeps on calling and will make it one day of it kills me lol.

Would you guys have any interest if we looked into hosting an online expo? AFN vendors (and more) and bring in educators to actually speak on home cultivation topics? Not a forum setting, but an actual virtual expo.
That would be pretty interesting. I am thinking you might not have all the details yet, but would it be something where you buy a ticket to get access to the expo and then the expo is videos or live stream sessions with q&a opportunity?

That would be pretty interesting. I am thinking you might not have all the details yet, but would it be something where you buy a ticket to get access to the expo and then the expo is videos or live stream sessions with q&a opportunity?

It would likely be a 48 hour event where a ticket would give you 48 hour access to a virtual setting with vendor booths setup with information, sample requests, and posted schedules/time zones that representatives of companies would be available to talk/live stream upon demand. The educational seminars would be audio/video presentations that recordings would be available afterwards as well (so even if you don't make them live, it's still there after the fact.) Access to education, vendors, swag, etc. We have vendors all over the world (and members all over the world,) I think there would likely be something going on at most times of the day beyond the traditional USA "9 to 5" as well! The idea is it can be a world event.

It would likely be a 48 hour event where a ticket would give you 48 hour access to a virtual setting with vendor booths setup with information, sample requests, and posted schedules/time zones that representatives of companies would be available to talk/live stream upon demand. The educational seminars would be audio/video presentations that recordings would be available afterwards as well (so even if you don't make them live, it's still there after the fact.) Access to education, vendors, swag, etc. We have vendors all over the world (and members all over the world,) I think there would likely be something going on at most times of the day beyond the traditional USA "9 to 5" as well! The idea is it can be a world event.
Very neat. I think this would provide great value to lots of people, probably just a matter of price point for someone like me who is a beginner and working on a pretty strict budget.

I know NO RELIGION and NO POLITICS :doh:
1ea117be4a463ffba4fb673e621d9310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back