Status
Not open for further replies.
So. In an attempt to bulk her up, I've changed my Northern Lights' feed to roughly 2-50-30, and will continue this until 35%-50% trichs are amber.
18-05-31 08:34:03.png

Also doing this on my blackberry kush, because she's a scraggly lil' bitch that'll give me a two ounce max dry yield. Her buds are pretty fragrant and a cool shade of purple, though.

I play PUBG mobile..runs pretty nice on the tablet..I have to run the graphics on low and smooth but it still looks good for what it is..Kind of a pain in the ass playing with my thumbs but you get good with it after some time..The m16 with 3 round burst fire is my main weapon when I can find it.

Good Morning AFN.... wanted to share this beautiful bloom. Aztec Gold Plumeria. I have tons of plumeria, but this one is the first to bloom this season. Have a Great Day!!.
That is beautiful Padawan! Well photographed too :thumbsup:

Have you guys ever been to a grow expo/show before?
Sadly not. I think we'd have maybe gone to Spannabis had we still been in Spain, but walking/standing for hours on end isn't something hubby can do really. *whispers* I should go by myself, right?

Wife and kids finally left for the morning... now that I'm alone, time to do the morning ritual. I crank up the surround sound and blast Moana's "You're Welcome" and do my own choreographed dance moves around the living room in my underwear.
:crying:Pics or it didn't happen!

I play PUBG mobile..runs pretty nice on the tablet..I have to run the graphics on low and smooth but it still looks good for what it is..Kind of a pain in the ass playing with my thumbs but you get good with it after some time..The m16 with 3 round burst fire is my main weapon when I can find it.
I always try to use the AKM on full auto, and go for the head. The M16 is my second favorite to use. Still haven't figured out where the sniper rifles are, so I'll use the garand with an 8x scope when I can find it.
*edit*
I don't know if it's possible, But if you or anyone else want to team up on there, my names the same as it is on here.

Wife and kids finally left for the morning... now that I'm alone, time to do the morning ritual. I crank up the surround sound and blast Moana's "You're Welcome" and do my own choreographed dance moves around the living room in my underwear.

[HASHTAG]#thuglife[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#ForumLife[/HASHTAG]
Living the life bro! I was supposed to work from home today, but I completely forgot and traveled to the office this morning lol

I always try to use the AKM on full auto, and go for the head. The M16 is my second favorite to use. Still haven't figured out where the sniper rifles are, so I'll use the garand with an 8x scope when I can find it.
*edit*
I don't know if it's possible, But if you or anyone else want to team up on there, my names the same as it is on here.

Yeah the AKM is good..I try to go single fire on full auto's especially for distances & better accuracy, it helps me pick them off better so the bullet spread isn't all over the place..If I go to clear a house, I switch fully auto..The good sniper rifles are in the crates after an air drop.With the m16,and burst fire,the bullet spread isn't everywhere especially with attachments like verticle foregrip so I just spam the fire button as if I was firing single fire and I run right through no effort..Load up on plenty of good armor,helmet,bandages and those pill bottles and it's on..

definitely bro.......white or red?

Twas red, along with cheese and mushroom crepe to start and ox burgers for the main and am feeling rather bloated and merry now :cheers: Now time to pack another bowl before the kid thing comes back :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back