Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been for a week looking to see what was under all those leaves ?? Turns out it's one big bud . Not much of an odor but I'll let it dry and see what comes of it . Smells very green . :shrug:
DSCN2053.JPG

Roots, don't tell me you got fungus gnats?
No gnats they were sprayed and treated . They got put outside in the inclimate cold wet weather and then directly into the full sun when we got sun just a lot of bad decisions after the fact . Now we gotta do the old recovery act again . :rofl:

No gnats they were sprayed and treated . They got put outside in the inclimate cold wet weather and then directly into the full sun when we got sun just a lot of bad decisions after the fact . Now we gotta do the old recovery act again . :rofl:

Yeah, that sun can be tough on the youngin's. I've burned a few. If I put them out at all I put them under a mesh lawn chair then still put a cloth on that. Since they released potato beetles just yards from my house I won't be putting them out. I've been feeding the REMO right from day one under the cobs low enough to discourage stretch so the sun isn't part of the program any more. Dropping the 10 day before feed rule took a real leap of faith but it's their schedule and it works.:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back