Status
Not open for further replies.
As the canopy thickens and the plants get bushier, it was time to prune as they near the final stretch..I removed one set of larger fan leaves from each plant to unveil the lowers and give them that last push before flowering gets ready to kick in.

IMG_20180528_023137.jpg

What's up stoners!
Oh just thinking or ways to rearrange the tent and equipment better since my Bigg tent is housing some photos for the back 40 fence line. Got some heavy producing indica's going in with few sativa hybrids, got few strains from twistytreatsseeds.com coming Tuesday, bubbstar burst, sweet tart, twistys delight, and couple others, all very fruity and very Bright tropical to dark color out the wahzoo strains check them out if u havent, I've had great luck with them, sales fems and regs at great prices and is located in the USA.

Oh just thinking or ways to rearrange the tent and equipment better since my Bigg tent is housing some photos for the back 40 fence line. Got some heavy producing indica's going in with few sativa hybrids, got few strains from twistytreatsseeds.com coming Tuesday, bubbstar burst, sweet tart, twistys delight, and couple others, all very fruity and very Bright tropical to dark color out the wahzoo strains check them out if u havent, I've had great luck with them, sales fems and regs at great prices and is located in the USA.
Damnit bro I just read your other thread about the sour 60 and I've already opened a window for them now you're over here talking my language with the fruity aroma so I've got to open another window. I'm going to need an address so I can send you a bill lmao

As the canopy thickens and the plants get bushier, it was time to prune as they near the final stretch..I removed one set of larger fan leaves from each plant to unveil the lowers and give them that last push before flowering gets ready to kick in.

View attachment 911741
Hey @Green Goblin do you have a journal posted?I wanna subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back