Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl Scout Cookies Day 63ish

Fed nothing but Megacrop and sweetcandy from @Greenleaf Nutrients . Cal-mag added. FFOF medium. Under Autocobs by @BigSm0 . Heavy LST on her. 3gal smartpot,

She is Smelling GOOOOOOD!
DSC_0107.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0109.jpg

Nice Stretch!!

Thanks man, the DG is definitely a prime candidate for LST..I just wanted to grow them out naturally to see how they performed growth wise..Running 4 in this space ( my brother talked me into it ) definitely wouldn't do well with lst with the width of the plants..Heavy pruning would be needed so yeah less plants in this space and some LST would be ideal with the DG..I can't wait for the snow storm..So far they have been vegging under 110 watts of Autocob.

Thanks man, the DG is definitely a prime candidate for LST..I just wanted to grow them out naturally to see how they performed growth wise..Running 4 in this space ( my brother talked me into it ) definitely wouldn't do well with lst with the width of the plants..Heavy pruning would be needed so yeah less plants in this space and some LST would be ideal with the DG..I can't wait for the snow storm..So far they have been vegging under 110 watts of Autocob.

My DG loved being bent and twisted..she like the abuse..:naughtystep::crying: I did harvest top colas first then lowers about 7-10 days later

P1010185.jpg
P1010131.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back